Use of Personal Information: When you visit the Center for ESG Research websites or otherwise are in contact with the association, personal data may be collected. We do not collect personal information without giving you this information. This can be done by enrolling in the association, concluding cooperation or using other of our services. Typically, information about name, address, zip code, email and titel is gathered. See more specifically in the specific sections below.
Protection of personal data
According to the Data Protection Act and the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), your personal information must be kept safe and confidential. We store your personal information on limited access computers that are located in controlled facilities and our security measures are continuously monitored to determine whether our user information is handled properly and with due regard to your rights as a user.
However, we cannot guarantee 100 percent security for data transfers over the Internet. This means that there may be a risk that other unauthorized persons gain access to information when data is sent and stored electronically.
If we do, we will of course change the version number at the top of the document.
Your rights and contact regarding personal data
You have the right to gain insight into the information we treat about you. If you want access to the information that is registered with you at the Center for ESG Research, please contact email@example.com.
If we have incorrect data or you have any other objections, please contact us.
You have the opportunity to gain insight into what information has been registered about you and you can object to a registration in accordance with the rules of the Data Protection Act and the EU Personal Data Regulation.
To the extent that personal information about you is processed, you have the right to disclose which personal data may be attributed to you according to the Personal Data Act and the Personal Data Regulation.
If it appears that the information or data processed about you is incorrect or misleading, you are entitled to require these corrected, deleted or blocked. You can object to any information about you being treated as a matter of urgency. You may also revoke your consent at any time.
You also have the right to be deleted from the Center for ESG Research databases (Right to be erased) and entitled to delete all history of your behavior (Right to be forgotten).
You have the opportunity to complain about the processing of information and data regarding you. Complaints are filed with the Data Inspectorate (Datatilsynet).
You can read our personal data policy in the following specific areas.
When you join us as a member, the following personal information is processed:
Purpose: When you log in to the Center for ESG Research, we have a number of obligations to you as a member.
- These obligations entail the following: We send invitations, courses and collaborate with a number of suppliers.
- What types of personal data do we treat: We store address information, information about place of employment, title and information about job function.
- The legal basis for our processing of your personal information is provided by: We register the information with your consent in connection with your registration with us.
- Where does your personal information originate from: Registered data derives from your own information or data that is publicly available, for example, via search engines and websites as well as virk.dk.
- Keeping your personal information: We store your personal information in our member system, in our mail system and on our document drive. We keep your personal information as long as you are an active member of us. You have the right to ask to be deleted to the extent that we can comply with the Bookkeeping Act’s requirements for storage. You can always ask to be unsubscribed from inquiries.
When you buy services from us or make other partnering agreements with us, the following personal information is processed:
The purpose of data processing is compliance with delivery and contractual obligations.
- What types of personal data do we treat: We process name, position, telephone number, email address, company, company address and CVR number. For members of the Center for ESG Research, also Member Status and member number.
- The legal basis for our processing of your personal information is provided by: The legal basis for data processing is your consent and contract for delivery.
- Where does your personal information originate from: Your information is derived from information that you have provided to us.
- Keeping your personal information: We keep your personal information in the time of the customer relationship and as prescribed in the Bookkeeping Act.
If you apply for a job with us, the following personal information is processed:
The purpose of processing personal data, if you apply for a job with us, is the selection of a candidate and a possible recruitment procedure.
- What types of personal data do we treat: We process the information you choose to provide in your application. As a starting point, such personal information includes your name, address and education, unless you choose to disclose otherwise.
- The legal basis for our processing of your personal information is provided by: The legal basis for data processing is your consent by submitting your application to us.
- Where does your personal information originate from: We will receive the information from your application and your CV.
- Keeping your personal information: We keep your personal information until selection of a candidate has taken place. Then we will delete your information unless otherwise agreed with you.
When you visit the Center for ESG Research websites, you automatically receive one or more cookies.
Center for ESG Research does not share personally identifiable or anonymous data with third parties. However, some of the services that have cookies on our sites share data with third parties.
What is a cookie?
How to avoid and delete cookies
If you do not want to save cookies on your computer, you can delete them again or block cookies.
How to delete or block cookies (information from minecookies.org).
If you are using a browser that is not listed on minecookies.org above, you should find the instructions in that browser’s help section.
However, you must be aware that esgresearch.dk – and other websites – may not work properly if you completely deselect cookies.
More about cookies
You can read more about cookies on the Danish Business Authority (in Danish):
Cookie’s lifespan may vary depending on the individual providers. Some cookies disappear as soon as you close the browser window, others may exist for several years. Many providers typically use 12 or 24 months of life on their ad, statistics, and content-related cookies. Note that the living time is extended after each visit, so it is for example. 14 days from the end that you have visited a website that cookies are stored on your computer.
If you want to opt out of cookies specifically from Google Analytics, you can do it here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies are set for LinkedIn and Twitter. These cookies collect both anonymous data and personally identifiable data, including IP addresses, and share with third parties.
Center for ESG Research
2800 Lyngby, Denmark